- Join a school with a highly supportive, warm, friendly and respectful ethos, and the drive and ambition to ensure that all members of staff achieve their full potential.
- Have the privilege of engaging with hard-working, highly motivated children.
- Have opportunity to further develop their skills through a variety of professional development opportunities.
Closing Date – 9am on Tuesday 12th May 2020.
ROSEBROOK PRIMARY SCHOOL, Rudyard Avenue, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 9LF
CLASSROOM TEACHER – FIXED-TERM UNTIL 31ST AUGUST 2020 O.5 FTE
Rosebrook Primary School is part of Ad Astra Academy Trust and is embarking on an exciting chapter in the development of the school. The school plays a significant part in the life of the local community.
The School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding teacher, to commence as soon as possible in the spring term on a fixed-term basis until 31st August 2020. The successful applicant will work in a strong and committed Upper Key Stage 2 phase team within our wider staff team and will benefit from the wider professional opportunities available working for Ad Astra Academy Trust. The post is working on a 0.5 FTE basis with a likely working schedule of working Wednesday afternoon through to Friday.
The School requires a teacher who can deliver outstanding lessons and can build on our ethos which is caring and supportive whilst maintaining high expectations of children’s work and behaviour.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate that they are ready to take on a challenging post within this forward thinking school and are asked to demonstrate their skills and experience that they will bring to the post.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a school with a highly supportive, warm, friendly and respectful ethos, and the drive and ambition to ensure that all members of staff achieve their full potential.
• Have the privilege of engaging with hard-working, highly motivated children.
· Have opportunity to further develop their skills through a variety of professional development opportunities.
Rosebrook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such the successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
For an informal discussion about the position please contact Eddie Huntington, Headteacher on 01642 677985. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Application forms and further details are available via the Ad Astra website site:
Closing Date – 9am on Friday 17th January 2020.
Interviews to be held in the week commencing 20th January 2020.